Emotional Intelligence Training Dubai
Ability to deal efficiently with our emotions in the work place is critical to our success as managers and service providers. Emotional Intelligence strategies combine with native intelligence increase our ability to successfully manage the constant challenges from customers and our business associates.
Participants will explore tools, techniques, skills and perceptions to perform your role and manage your emotions with confidence and positive results.
Who should attend?
Individuals who will benefit from this course include those who wish to accomplish the following:
- Increase deliberateness in making decision
- Temper negative responses to distressing situations
- Improve conflict and communication skills
What you will achieve?
- An understanding of the importance of using Emotional Intelligence
- The ability to create an environment for productive work relationships
- A model to guide your responses to difficult and challenging situations
- An approach for more intentional actions
- The ability to self-motivate while tempering negative responses
- Team communication skills for running effective meetings, decision-making, and creative problem-solving
- One-on-one communication skills for constructive feedback and conflict management
- The opportunity to practice applying tools and skills through individual and group exercises
- The confidence to deal with resistance and negativity
- The ability to demonstrate leadership qualities that promote trust, motivation, and commitment to results
- Skills in "outcome thinking"
What you will learn?
- How to recognize and understand the five competencies for building Emotional Intelligence
- Self-motivation and job satisfaction as factors that contribute to high performance
- Practical tools and skills for communicating effectively, assertively, and collaboratively
- Influencing and partnering skills
- Communication approaches and skills for developing relationships and ownership for successful outcomes and follow through
- Skills for conflict management and dealing with difficult situations
- How to choose perceptions and behaviors that will lead to positive outcomes
Module 1: Introduction
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
Module 2: Participant Challenges and Goals
1) Emotional Intelligence
Module 3: The Five Competencies of Emotional Intelligence
- Effective Relationships
Module 4: Applying the Competencies
Module 5: Choice and Control Model
Module 6: Outcome Thinking
Module 7: Dealing with Individual Challenges
Module 8: Action Plans